Flashloader and Vehicle Diagnostics specialist for SMY (TM)
Interested in contributing for tomorrow's mobility? Join our SMY development team in Timisoara!
Cybersecurity, ethernet communication, secure software update and many other similar features will be part of your daily activities.
Together with our talented team you will contribute to flashloader and diagnostic software components for top two-wheeler, commercial and agricultural vehicles manufacturers in the world.
As a professional in this area, your responsibilities will be to:
- analyze customer requirements;
- design and develop software components according to SMY guideline;
- integrate internally developed software components;
- design, implement and execute test cases for the components under development.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- Experience in automotive embedded development;
- Very good knowledge of C programming language;
- Good knowledge of hardware components and electrical measurements;
- Experience with UDS/KWP2000 protocols is a plus;
- Experience with Vector tools (CANoe, DiVa, etc.) is a plus;
- Advanced English knowledge.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.