Project Functional Safety Manager for Smart Mobility (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Project Functional Safety Manager for Smart Mobility (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to be a Project Functional Safety Manager (P-FSM)? These should spark your interest:
- Follow the development of vehicle electronic components (hardware and software) as part of the project team, applying the process related to the Functional Safety Lifecycle.
- Planning and performing the organizational activities for Functional Safety in coordination the Line Manager and the discipline managers.
- Agree on safety responsibilities (DIA) with the stakeholders (customers and/or suppliers)
- Conduct specific safety activities and compile the associated work products (safety plan, safety case, DIA, tool classification, etc.);
- Support the disciplines in specifying of the functional safety requirements and on the creation and adaptation of the Safety Concept with all involved stakeholders.
- Participate to safety analysis and reviews of the functional safety work products.
- Tracking of the implementation status and performing the Functional Safety risk assessment for each delivery release.
- Preparation of Functional Safety Assessment and execute them with the FSM Assessor.
- Maintain strong cooperation with the QMP (Quality Manager in Project).
As a P-FSM your main responsibility will be to:
- Support the definition of all project responsibilities (and escalate related deficiencies, if required, honoring the applicable regulations)
- Coordination, planning and execution of safety activities in alignment with the project manager and the BA FSM (including the preparation and maintenance of the safety plan), including but not limited to the following activities:
- Adequate tailoring of the development process and the relevant safety activities
- Initiation and planning of FSM-assessments (scheduling, timing, organization)
- Initiation of an escalation process in the event of unsatisfactory assessment results
- Application of measures for the avoidance of systematic nonconformities
- Initiation of verification and validation planning and associated measures
- Planning and tracking of work products which are part of the safety case
- Safety-related internal and external contact (towards customers, suppliers, and other development partners)
- Close collaboration with the Business Area FSM, regarding process tailoring and improvement
- Close collaboration with Quality Management with respect to process, project, and product
- Close collaboration with cybersecurity (regarding relevant product cybersecurity aspects) and other relevant design disciplines.
A mentor will stepwise support you to take over your own responsibility and autonomy after an initial training phase in which you will familiarize with our products, tools, process and organization.Qualifications
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e., Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Informatics)
- Minimum 2 years of professional engineering experience in Automotive with electronic products or systems or relevant field
- Advanced know-how in functional safety management (ISO 26262, ISO-25119 is a plius)
- Good systems engineering process knowledge (incl. Product Architecture, Requirement engineering)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.