System engineer with electronics (hardware) background - SMY (TM)
As a System Engineer you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit CVAM for the location Timisoara.
Do you want to be a System engineer? These should spark your interest:
- Discuss and collect system requirements with the customer, as customer interface.
- Analyze customer and/or internal system requirements.
- Decompose system architecture to sub-systems.
- Create and maintain system architecture documents and system integration documents.
- Create together with the Hardware Engineer the hardware architecture.
- Participate on the review and validation process of circuit diagrams.
- Create and maintain system performance specification documents
- Plans all Requirement Engineering activities for all disciplines, including estimation of efforts
- Provides and maintains RE database (DOORS) in cooperation with the central Tool Administrators
- Tracks all Requirement Engineering activities and reports risks or problems to the Project Management
- Checks contents of the RE database in terms of completeness, quality, traceability
This is what it takes to be a successful System engineer:
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- Know how and experience in the filed of hardware engineering
- Basic know how on mechanics and software is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of "Requirement Engineering"
- Experience regarding the tools which support Requirement Engineering, especially DOORS
- Familiar with requirements management & application lifecycle management tool
- Basic knowledge about Project Management and Project Management tools
- Basic knowledge regarding development processes and standards (e.g. Automotive Spice)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Travel readiness
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.