Software Requirements Engineer for SMY (TM)
With 18 years of experience in Timisoara, our Smart Mobility business area is the leading Software Development location world-wide in the area of Commercial Vehicles.
With a customer portfolio consisting of all major European and International OEMs, the Timisoara Vehicle Electronics Enhanced Driving&Sensorics Team is leading the major SMY technologies in the area of Intelligent Preview Functions (eHorizon), Telematic Control Units and Radar Sensors application software.
Join a highly motivated and dynamic team to develop advanced vehicle function applications.
As a Software Requirements Engineer (SW RE) you are responsible of:
- Interacting with customer experts and with the project team to define and/or create software requirements;
- Ensure traceability between system- and software requirements;
- Tracking requirement implementation, maturity and test status by appropriate means;
- Verify consistency of cross-functional requirements;
- Analyze and incorporate change requests into the software requirements;
- Escalation of technical risks and problems to management and appropriate contact persons.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or a similar qualification;
- Experience in processes, methods and tools in the field of requirements engineering (DOORS experience is an advantage);
- Software development experience (automotive field is an advantage);
- Good embedded systems understanding;
- Good understanding of overall vehicle architecture;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Independent and result-oriented;
- Excellent communication skills (with customers as well as hardware and software experts);
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills;
- Advanced English skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.