Global Manufacturing Project Leader A O M Manufacturing Excellence - Sibiu IE Global
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Responsible to reach business objectives and expectations applying Jishuken, SPS approach within framework of Shopfloor Management at defined pilot plants or manufacturing locations
- Responsible to ensure continuous improvement within Manufacturing Excellence strategic activities.
- Responsible to drive improvement approach for activities needed in the European plants based on request of the Business Areas.
- Responsible to update MSA annexes for Automotive Rule based on external requirements, operational business needs and based on automotive plants feedback.
- Responsible to update Poka Yoke (CA 0608010 - Poka Yoke) and Production Restart (CA 0607747 - Production Restart) Automotive Rule based on external requirements, operational business needs and based on automotive plants feedback.
- Responsible to drive Poka Yoke (CA 0608010 - Poka Yoke) and Production Restart (CA 0607747 - Production Restart) Network for Automotive locations, where is needed to ensure: constant communication, collection of feedback for rule update, exchange of best practices, identification of training needs / support, driving common approach for Poka Yoke (CA 0608010 - Poka Yoke) and Production Restart (CA 0607747 - Production Restart) at the automotive plants.
- Responsible to provide online / on site support, coaching sessions and training for MSA, Statistics, Jishuken and content of Shopfloor management (5S, Visual Management, TPM, Jishuken, Deviation Management, SW, LSW) for automotive plants within European region.
- To act as main contact for European manufacturing locations for AM Manufacturing Excellence topics within frame of Improvement Methodologies (Jishuken, SPS), Statistic approach (MSA) and Shopfloor management (LSW, SW, Deviation Management, 5S, Visual Management, etc.).
- Represent Continental, AM Manufacturing Excellence internally and externally
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field (production, Industrial Engineering, Lean Production, Quality)
- Project Management knowledge
- Jishuken knowledge
- Statistics knowledge
- Very good level of English language
- Very good communication skills
- Previous leadership experience would represent an advantage
- Previous international experience will represent an advantage
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.