System Engineer (IVE) - Sibiu AM R&D
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Engineer (IVE) - Sibiu AM R&D active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Develop test specifications according to project requirements for medium complexity functionalities;
- Perform tests according to test specifications for medium complexity functionalities (medium functionalities under test);
- Participates to the reviews of the discipline architecture (SW, HW);
- Contributes to the error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact).
- Analysis knowledge of a system solution;
- Basic Electronics knowledge;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Automotive standards (ISO TS16949; ISO26262; communication - e.g. CAN; diagnosis - e.g. UDS; hardware - EMC/ENV);
- Technical know-how (software/hardware);
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.