Technical Project Leader - Sibiu SAM ESS R&D
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Coordination of the project technical team and tracking engineering disciplines (Hardware, Software, Functional Safety, Vehicle Test, System)
- Release and delivery of the products according to committed milestones, contents, and maturity.
- Leads the System Interdisciplinary Project Team (SYS IPT) to successful deliver customer demands and requirements.
- Close collaboration with Project Management and all other interfacing non-R&D Teams.
- Regular contact with the customer for discussing and informing about the timing, status, and ongoing development activities within the project.
- Project status reporting towards the management.
- Responsible for risk evaluation and escalation of issues that are endangering the project development (milestones, deliveries, industrialization, SOP).
- Leads change management during the project development (address customer request for implementing changes)
- Support the project quotation activities in regard of effort estimation and technical feasibility and solution (coordination with all involved disciplines).
- University degree in an engineering technical field (e.g., automation, electronics, electrotechnics, mechanics, mechatronics) or relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of system applications development and processes (e.g., automotive, aviation)
- Experience in project management.
- Electronic and Electrical background is a plus
- System and SW background is a plus
- Experienced user of MS Office programs
- High communication and analytical skills
- Customers, quality, cost, and result orientation
- Decision-making ability as well as objective, open, committed, and motivating appearance
- Autonomous and goal-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- International exposure is a plus
- Good knowledge of German language is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.