System Architect for Powertrain Solutions, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- You enjoy a wide variety of activities and are open to new and innovative technical topics.
- You have a high degree of initiative, resilience and assertiveness characterizes you.
- You use your creativity to develop pragmatic solutions that you implement in a structured manner.
- You have system competence in driver assistance or many years of experience in the development of complex systems as well as knowledge of the environment perception and software development are desirable.
- Methodological Knowledge on System Engineering (use case definition, requirement elicitation, system architecture and design, system testing, etc.).
- Technical knowledge of different vehicle sub-systems is desirable (brake, steering, driver assistance, power train, HMI, E/E Architecture, degradation concepts...).
- Basic knowledge of functional safety (ISO 26262).
- You have a degree in engineering, computer science, physics, or a comparable degree program
- Ideally, you will bring along knowledge in the areas of requirements engineering, agile working methods etc.
- You have a holistic thinking - you coordinate cross-component technical topics in close cooperation with the project management, the project team, and other divisions.
- Focus on system overview and bundles know-how regarding the interaction between System functions, services, and hardware - as well as interfaces to other systems.
- You enjoy analyzing and abstracting complex relationships.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other.
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects.
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally.
- You take ownership of projects and tasks.
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
The languages you should know:
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
- German is not mandatory, but it is desirable.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together.
We are a young and motivated team, and we develop complete solutions for engine control units and offer services for the whole Powertrain. We work on new topics like Vehicle Electrification (Battery management, Fuel Cell, new E3 architecture), Cyber Security as well as on existing solutions for combustion Engine Control Units. We aim to optimize and develop state of the art solutions for fuel consumption, exhaust emissions and driving behavior.
A System Architect is responsible for the system solution. The requirements need to be translated into a system, with its building blocks (deployment) and which regulations are applicable for the system. Before delivering the system, the System Architect is responsible that the designed solution is tested.
Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- Participate in planning, definition and high-level design of architecture solutions and explore solution alternatives.
- Based on a defined System Design, further define the system architecture, its subsystems, and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements to each impacted responsible.
- Defines binding requirements towards system (SW & HW) based on the functional scope and ensures the compatibility of the new functions to the complete system.
- Identification of new functions and their implications on system level. (e.g.: Endurance, Safety, Security etc.)
- Analysis of the technical risks on system and vehicle level. Further provide this input for other related activities. (e.g.: impact analysis, security assessment etc.)
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level system architecture and documentation requirements.
- Participate in project planning, system demos.
- Plan and develop the system architectural solution in support of new business. (e.g.: potential new features for upcoming related products)
- Work with product management to determine capacity allocation.
- Provide oversight and foster built-in quality.