Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for (e)-Mobility Cloud Solutions, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
- At least 2-3 years of DevOps experience in Public Cloud Infrastructure (Azure / AWS);
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps / Jenkins / GitHub Actions);
- Hands on experience with IaaC scripting language like Terraform / Pulumi / Azure Bicep;
- Hands on experience with Linux OS, including bash scripting;
- Very good understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps ways of working;
- Passion for new technologies and proactive in exploring new trends;
- Able to prioritize tasks and work within the Agile/SCRUM/SAFe methodology;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
Nice to have
- Experience with Azure Databricks or other use cases of Apache Spark;
- Experience of working with distributed teams;
- Basic programming skills (Python, Java);
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work within our team.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in the Engineering & Data Solutions department you will work with us on building and maintaining (e-)mobility projects infrastructure based on scripts (IaaC), together with an internationally distributed team, in a hybrid working model. Become part of our team and contribute to the future of (e-)mobility sector!
In your role you will
- You will design and implement IaaC in Public Cloud (Azure primarily);
- You will design and implement deployment strategies for artifacts and components (Docker containers in Kubernetes clusters, Cloud-native solutions);
- You will be able to carry out approaches such as risk-management, clustering, load balancing, and failover;
- You will design POCs, add software integrations based on development team feedback;
- You will maintain a direct and strong relationship with development teams and other stakeholders;
- You will ensure that reported problems are addressed in a timely manner with minimum impact;
- You will support delivery teams and apply improvements for infrastructure, pipeline, monitoring and logging systems;
- You will promote best practices in a DevOps environment;
- Collaborate on data privacy and cyber security strategies;
- Guide and mentor junior team members as well as contribute to technical on-boarding of new joiners.
- Public Cloud: Azure / AWS (Networking, Storage, Vaults, DB, VM, Container Registry, Kubernetes, WebApp, Logging, Alerting);
- Automation: Azure DevOps especially / Jenkins / GitHub Actions;
- IaaC scripting language: Terraform / Pulumi / Azure Bicep;
- OS: Linux OS, including bash scripting;
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Logging, Monitoring and Alerting: Azure Log Analytics, Azure Alerts, Prometheus, Grafana.