Technology Risk Business Analyst
The Group Risk function covers all aspects of Operational Financial and Strategic risk across the Group and has a unique insight and exposure to all areas of the Group.
This role will support the implementation of a Group-wide change risk oversight and assurance process with the design and development of a business-focused MI and reporting capability. The role sits within the Technology Cyber & Resilience practice, among a team of Technology Risk specialists performing activities including the provision of risk assurance on projects, new products, change and key controls, as well as providing advice to technology and the business on risk management and monitoring activities.
The role will require close liaison with the Head of Technology Change Risk, Divisional Risk Officers, and other IT and business leaders.Key Responsibilities
- Design and develop insight-led reporting capability for the Technology Risk Team
- Building a data-driven view of the technology risk profile to support risk management activities
- PMO oversight and prioritisation of team activities and tracking of projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to quality requirements
- Creating guidance and training materials for the risk team and wider group
- Developing a risk scoring MI dashboard allowing for project and portfolio risk reporting into divisional and group risk reporting
- Providing guidance and challenge to 1st line of defence on risk and control management, technology strategy and delivery
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in developing and improving business processes
- Experience in designing and implementing control frameworks and control assurance processes
- Excellent MS Excel skills and ability to rapidly develop management reports and performance dashboards, preferably using web-based tools like Teams, SharePoint and specific MI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Business Objects.
- Consulting skills, ideally with top-tier (IT) consultancy (minimum 3 years)
- A background in the financial services sector and have an understanding of IT risks
- A good understanding of key controls and metrics used to monitor IT risks
- Superb interpersonal skills and be keen to collaborate across the Group, with a proven focus on innovative solutions and problem-solving.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.