Sales Planning Analyst with Salesforce (English), Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor degree
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in sales planning/sales controlling.
We would also appreciate if:
- You have business management know-how in sales operations and controlling;
- You have a good understanding of KPI concept (e.g. EBIT, Price Change Rate, Sales to Third Party);
- You have knowledge of planning, controlling and logistic processes (particularly sales planning);
- You have experience in usage of Salesforce (e.g. Strategic Planning, Current Forecast);
- You have experience as tool or process trainer;
- You have experience with data analysis (reading behind the figures);
- You have experience with data visualization (chart preparation, dashboard creation, summary report);
- You have good command of IT tools (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, Power BI, Tableau);
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies and understand complex systems;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily in a changing environment;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - a good level is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
We are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our learn and take over exciting and challenging activities in the area of Sales Controlling and Pricing Expert for our Bosch Mobility Solutions business sector.
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be part of an international team which is focused on Mobility Sales Planning;
- You will act as an analyst for a sales team with focus on short-term sales and long-term planning;
- You will support the sales team and the organization in the transition to the Salesforce platform;
- You will support the coordination of sales planning & forecast activities;
- You will support the training of sales planning on both tool & planning process (in Salesforce);
- You will be doing standard and ad-hoc reporting of Automotive Market;
- You will be involved in prognosis and planned sales volume results including data analysis;
- You will be doing preparation of presentations for planned sales volume review meetings;
- You will ensure planning quality (plausibility checks);
- You will interact with Bosch sales teams on global level;
- You will be involved in preparing the Business Plan/Current Forecast/Actual planning and reporting (including data analysis);
- You will offer support for ad-hoc and sales specific topics.