Cloud Architect for Software Campus, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Cloud Architect for Software Campus, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Several years of experience in data-intensive and distributed software development projects, understanding of software engineering methods, experience as a software or system architect.
- Programming skills in various languages such as Python, Go, Java, Scala, or C#
- Extensive experience with database systems SQL / NoSQL, ingestion, and data storage services in public clouds (i.e.: AWS DynamoDB, AWS S3, Azure CosmosDB, Azure Blobs/ADLS, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, etc.)
- Wide experience with diverse distributed computing technologies and methods for data solutions (i.e.: serverless, containers, Kubernetes, DevOps/MLOps, OpenTelemetry/ Prometheus, etc.).
- Good competencies in spoken and written English.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us.
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that.
Your health and well-being are important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings.
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are currently looking for a "Cloud Architect" to work within our team.
We are AE Software Campus: our passion is software, and our mission is pushing the software excellence at Bosch, forward.
As part of the Software Campus, you'll be engaged by a software friendly work culture, modern work conditions, and a network of outstanding software experts.
In this role you will:
- Shape the transformation of Bosch towards an AIoT company with a modern software culture.
- You develop the next-generation technologies in the sensors, algorithms, and connectivity for various application domains in the mobility solutions, big data, and digital transformation
- You analyze the business and development environment. You derive solutions and develop the software architecture for digitalizing our business and development processes.
- Areas covered include Data Engineering and ML topics such as automated data pipelines for collecting, streaming, transforming, storing, analyzing and visualizing of large data sets, for diverse applications and technology environments.
- You take responsibility for our Data Centric and Digitalization solutions. You drive the realization of these solution with the support of a capable team of engineers.