Working Student Manufacturing Area, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Working Student Manufacturing Area, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
General tasks that will vary depending on the chosen group:
- You will create reports, work instructions, centralize the information, make equipment upgrades, generate programs, make optimizations;
- You will have office activities: reports; work instructions; centralize the information; budget planning, etc;
- You will do ordering and inventory;
- You will offer support in analyzing quality issues and customer demands;
- You will review and update general operating instructions and fault catalogs;
- You are responsible to manage the internal complaints open in case of problems with raw materials;
- You will do KPI reporting and graphic tables;
- You will coordinate the production lines;
- You will follow-up the manufacturing processes to determine the root cause for the respective defect, analysis & data collection (quantities, types of defects, pictures) of defective parts;
- You will offer support in making documentation (editing work instructions, creating quality notes, etc.);
- You will offer support for training staff in the production area after work instructions & standards;
- You will create dashboards based on Excel or PPT
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student in a Technical field such as: Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Industrial Engineering, Robotics and Production Management, Precision Engineering;
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory;
- Excellent computer operating skills especially with Microsoft Office - Excel);
- You are organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines;
- You have good communication skills and team-orientation;
- You have reliable and good working attitude;
- You bring positive attitude.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
Manufacturing Striving Excellence is responsible for the operations team, planning team, quality team, engineering team and is supported by the cross functional departments. The groups is divided into areas related to: production and shopfloor, project management, support for Quality Planners, responsible for line engineers, test engineers, process and testing technicians, introduction of new products, planning of all ramp-up.
Let us find you a suitable group!