Software Developer for ECAD Tools
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Developer for ECAD Tools active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Develop and maintain our E-CAD internal software and manage the sources in GitHub.
- Adapt our applications accordingly to users need (change management, hotfixes).
- Support users on third level.
- Document the Software Development from Technical down to Realization specification.
- Contribute to the different projects initiated in Electronic Engineering service.
- Support and investigate on the current and future infrastructure for CAD application such as:
- Cloud infrastructure;
- Cloud Computing / High Performance Computing (HPC);
- On premise infrastructure;
- Server landscape;
- Network infrastructure;
- Contribute to the Technology Trend Scouting activities such as:
- Artificial Intelligence (implementation in the E-CAD or simulation workflow);
- Production plant digitalization;
- Process automation.
- Academic degree in the field of engineering, computer science or equivalent qualifications;
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in Engineering Research& Development (Electronic Engineering area would be a plus);
- Advanced knowledge in Software Development - Object Oriented Programming: C#/C++ ( Delphi (10x,11x)would be a plus);
- Knowledge in scripts: Batch, PowerShell, VBS, ...;
- Interest in mathematics (KPI definitions, Excel calculations, Power BI representations);
- Basic understanding of the Electronic Engineering process in the automotive industry, (knowledge in ECAD tools like ZUKEN CR-8000 tools would be a plus);
- Basic understanding of IT service methods and processes (Jazz, Jira, GitHub, Office365,...);
- Good understanding in IT infrastructure and clients (network, OS like Win10, Win11, Win2k Server ...);
- Fluent English in words and writing;
- Work experience with SAFe/AGILE methodologies;
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical audience;
- Interest in innovating processes, applications and enhancing quality.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.