Software Test Engineer, Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs Software Test Engineer, Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Studies in a relevant specialization (Informatics, Automation & Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication);
- Good knowledge of C programming language;
- Knowledge of software testing methods (white box and black box), ISTQB Foundation level certification is a plus;
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and basic electrical instrumentation usage(oscilloscopes, multimeters);
- Software testing of Functional Safety projects experience would be a plus;
- Experience as SW Tester in the automotive industry would be a plus (e.g. tools used: Vector CANoe - CAPL, vTestStudio, system WinIdea, Doors, Integrity PTC);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, results-oriented, team player;
- Good communication abilities, well-organized person, attentive to details, and proactive attitude;
- Fluent in English (writing, reading, speaking).
- Analyze software requirements and develop software test specifications for Battery Management Systems (Doors based);
- Design and implement automated test scripts using worldwide automotive-recognized tooling and the latest test technologies(Vector CANoe, CAPL, VTestStudio);
- Execute test cases on HW ECU target, document, and report test results;
- Perform specific testing scenarios and apply various test techniques (white box and black box) for Functional Safety ASILB/ASILC-related requirements;
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and improvement of test processes;
- Ensure quality processes as requested by automotive standards.