CATEGORY BUYER, Location: Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile CATEGORY BUYER, Location: Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• The ideal candidate has 1 to 2 years’ experience working in purchasing / procurement roles within the relevant product category;
• Knowledge of product regulations and compliance standards;
• Possess excellent negotiating skills to secure the best prices according to budget;
• Result driven & persuasive;
• Must have good order management skills and work well in deadline-oriented environment;
• Critical thinking, attention to details and ability to make decisions;
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
• Able to work well in a team;
• Excellent IT and computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint);
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
• English is a must, other European languages or Chinese is a plus;
• Knowledge of sales and marketing principle is advantageous, commercials mindset.
• Research and select quality products and materials;
• Build relationship with suppliers, both in Europe and Far East, and negotiate with them for the best price, quantities and delivery timescales;
• Work closely with suppliers and partners to ensure compliance with sustainability standards and promote sustainable practices throughout the supply chain;
• Carry out price benchmarking;
• Raise and process Purchase Orders;
• Monitor productions, order management;
• Book and manage quality assurance and quality control activities;
• Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery;
• Daily contact with the various account teams and support them with issue resolution;
• Work collaboratively with other departments such as Procurement, Operations and Logistics;
• Weekly status update reports to the Buying Supervisor.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted.