Hardware Technician - Sibiu AN R&D
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hardware Technician - Sibiu AN R&D active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Support development engineers with qualifying automotive pneumatic parts (valves, electro-pneumatic control units);
- Receive, scan, label, and inspect samples (pneumatic components);
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility;
- Maintain the laboratory equipment and testing equipment (climatic chambers, air-dryers)
- Execute practical activities: soldering, mounting and fitting electrical and pneumatic components
- Prepare and install testing equipment and run the testing sequence
- High School or trainings in technical fields (e.g. Pneumatics, Electronics, Electrotechnics, Mechatronics);
- Experience as a technician or relevant position;
- Experience in operating laboratory equipment;
- Basic computer skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Basic English.
- Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools, like lean manufacturing and six sigma (green belt);
- Experience with Automotive Quality Standard;
- Knowledge of measurement units from the international reference system ( e.g: volume, weight, surface);
- Advanced practical skills;
- Good knowledge in electronics.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.