Hybrid Quality Processes & Tools Engineer (QMO) - Sibiu AM R&D (2 positions)
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until data: 31.07.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- You will work within the business area Autonomous Mobility driving forward systems automated and autonomous driving. As a Quality Manager Operations, you will be the central interface for several plant producing the same or similar products.
- Information sharing, monitoring KPI and crisis management is in your focus.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Run, expand and manage the global quality network between Autonomous Mobility plants
- Cross functional interface to projects, markets, operations, engineering and other quality teams
- Monitoring and tracking quality key performance indicators from plants and product groups - taking care of deviation management.
- Improve and develop standards to ensure automotive, customer and internal are met and evolve.
- Management and moderation of task forces for critical states and escalations applying problem solving and project management techniques ? Contribute to the digitalization of quality
Technical education (University degree or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in quality, operations or project management preferrable in the automotive industry
- Automotive quality management systems experience
- Computer skills (MS Office, Data Management);
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Good communication and team skills in an international environment;
- Management capabilities to structure, comprehend, and present complex topics;
- Organized and structured person.
- Knowledge of Quality Problem Solving Tools
- Knowledge and experience with international standards (IATF, VDA) will be a plus.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.