Infrastructure Service Manager - Global Network Service
The role will be responsible for providing the appropriate levels of service and risk management across LSEG's network services to monitor, report and maintain excellent service quality and performance. Our global network services underpin the delivery of all LSEG's products and services, providing stability, resilience and value across our global customer base!
- Accountable for decisions on service recovery that impacts risk during live incidents when those issues have been escalated (service owner representative day to day).
- Work in consultation with product and service owners.
- Sponsor for service remediation activity following incidents.
- Critical incident infrastructure service representative.
- Advise decision makers in Arch/Dev/Eng on appropriate course of action to manage service risk appropriately and proactively.
- Sponsor for short term capacity risk remediation.
- Accountable for the customer engagement service experience.
- Accountable for change risk acceptance, planning and managing delivery of assigned risk, audit, resilience and compliance activities related network services.
Service Management (ITIL & other)
- Management of Vendor Service Engagement effectiveness for assigned vendors.
- For assigned network services, service policy and governance owner for network performance, standard recoveries, alerting and service pain scoring, etc. (Severity Matrices, Network Performance Policies, Network filtering, Resiliency Tiering, Maintenance Windows, DR, Data Restore, Off Site Assets).
- Along with other network service managers own interface ITSM process definition and effectiveness for GNS.
- Establish, define and seek agreement to process (ITIL) metrics.
- Reporting and Communication for service performance.
- Own client engagement and notification (internal & external) for network service.
- Accountable for Problem Management performance for risks both proactive and reactive.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in an IT related field.
- Meaningful experience in development and implementation of service management; at least 7 years previous similar experience.
- Experience of analysing, assessing and resolving sophisticated technology requirements, problems and issues
- Project Management Experience with accreditation (PMP/Prince 2) would be nice to have.
- ITIL Certification (ideally ITIL 4) with proven application in large global organisation.
- Working with global teams in a 24x7 environment.
- Working in a global 24/7 network or infrastructure service operations.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications capabilities up to senior management.
- Service excellence approach
- Excellent people, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Has the sustained energy and drive to work under pressure to tight deadlines with ability in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritises activities according to business and operational requirements
- Committed to ensuring accountability and ownership in all aspects of the role and influencing others to take the ownership in delivering service excellence.
- Ability to form strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external partners with differing requirements with focus on providing service excellence and highest professional standards to all.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.