Area Sales Manager
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. The Bosch headquarters has been located in Bucharest since 1994. From Bucharest are coordinated the local sales activities for several divisions: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology products.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our internal training platforms, for both the associates and for the working students.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- University degree
- Experience in sales of technical products
- Customer oriented
- Advanced English knowledge
- Power Tools and Accessories market knowledge is an advantage
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Willigness to travel
- Driving license
- Residence in the area of responsibility
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Openness, tolerance and integrity shape our work climate, which promotes the efficiency of every employee. Strengthen our innovative power by accepting these values. Bosch is the world's largest manufacturer of Power Tools. We are leading innovators in this field offering an extensive range of Power Tools for both professional and do-it-yourself users.
- Managing the business relationship with the commercial partners in his area of responsibility (South of the country and Bucharest)
- Responsible for his customers performances, annual contracts negotiation, terms & conditions, marketing budgets
- Developing and carrying out activities to reach targets e.g. sales in units & turnover, profitability, brand and product assortment, presence and market share
- Implementation of national sales and marketing campaigns and market observation in his area of responsibility
- Responsible for the implementation of sales strategies and relevant elements of marketing mix together with the sales and marketing teams
- Contributes to sales operations and targets alignment, forecasting and business planning processes