Cybersecurity Infrastructure Specialist - IT (TM)
- Regular operation of the Trust Center infrastructure and related tasks (KMS, PKI, Firewall, etc.);
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of Trust Center servers and appliances including HSMs (ELK, etc.);
- Managing Hardware Security Modules (HSMs and related middleware appliances);
- Further develop work relations with internal and external partners;
- Active technical leadership in projects (e.g., architectures, high availability, scaling, storage, security, monitoring, etc.);
- Continuous improvement of operational concept and support in further developing the Trust Center solution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. Engineering or related discipline highly preferred;
- 3 years or more experience administrating and troubleshooting Linux and/or FreeBSD systems;
- Some scripting/programming experience (bash/python/ruby/perl);
- Experience of basic PKI functionality (asymmetric keys, x509 certificates standards), principles of cryptology, encryption;
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in English;
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers;
- Handling Windows and Linux server operating systems, Java Development Kit (JDK), CLI and Scripting;
- Handling and use of VMware ESXi, SQL, Oracle database and networks;
- Principles of storage technologies (e.g., NAS, SAN, iSCSI, FCP, etc.);
- Experience with HashiCorp Vault and Keyfactor EJBCA is a plus;
- SO 2700X, NIST, BSI standards knowledge is a plus;
- German language skills are a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours and mobile work.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.