Internship Software Engineering SCT PMT (TM )
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change!
As an internship in PMT Software Engineering (Tools) team in SCT PMT (Software and Central Technologies, Process - Methods - Tools), you will be part of an international team and your responsibility comprises:
- Development of tools which will used by the software developers and test engineers. Most of the development is done using Java, the code is in GitHub, continuous integration with Jenkins, build with Maven. The tool is doing data processing which include read and write of files in XML, JSON, HTML, etc.
- Maintenance of the tool documentation in Confluence.
- Rarely development tasks might be in Python or might be a need for a database connection.
This is what it takes to be successful in your role:
- Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics) on 2nd/3rd year;
- Java programming language.
- Knowledge of Python programming language and knowledge about databases is a plus.
- Good/medium English language skills.
What we offer:
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
A mentor for your learning period;
Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
Flexible working hours for your studies.
Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.