Full-Stack Developer - IT (TM)
- Development in the area of frontend (Vue.js) and backend (Python);
- Applying Infrastructure as Code (Terraform & Terragrunt) to build the infrastructure of tomorrow;
- Make use of cloud computing paradigms like FaaS (Lambda), queueing (SQS) and databases (e.g. DynamoDB) to implement new use cases;
- Identification and implementation of new ideas/methods/tools in the area of data storage, computation und visualization;
- Investigation and implementation of new quality and monitoring methods to ensure service quality;
- Consulting and supporting other areas and teams within Continental, acting as an expert in the area of data together with cloud computing;
- Rolling responsibility to ensure availability and provide user support during business hours.
- Bachelor/master degree in information technology;
- Development practices (CI/CD, git, Jira, trunk based development);
- Knowledge in Databases (SQL,OLTP,OLAP);
- AWS (S3, EBS,Redshift, RDS, DynamoDB,EC2, Lambda, EMR);
- Container technology (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform & Terragrunt);
- Systematic Problem Solving and consultancy skills;
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.