Technicians Coordinator - FF DS - Manufacturing TM
- Supervision, support, special responsibility and care of the production equipment & Support to production team.
- Maintenance level 1 of production equipment: paste printing, SMT and THT assembly, soldering, Automatic Optical Inspection, Visual Inspection, In-Circuit test, Temperature Test, Mechanical Assembly, Final Test.
- Defects detection.
- Inputs for activation of corrective actions in case of failure.
- Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company & Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
- Respects Internal Regulations and company's procedures & Respects information security and data protection regulations.
- Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets & Respects specific laws and internal regulations connected to company's environment policy.
- For Safety relevant projects: the related tasks will be fulfilled according to the internal Safety Management Procedures/ Methods & Control safety criteria in own area of responsibility & Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases.
- Availability for working in shifts.
- Electrical Drawings.
- English knowledge.
- Process knowlegde & Pneumatics, Mechanics knowledge.
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.