Cloud Platform Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Cloud Platform Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our Azure Cloud Engineering Team
You will join a team of highly skilled and passionate engineers to build, develop, and support our Azure cloud platform. Our team also provides Cloud Products that are compliant, secure and repeatable infrastructure as code to development teams so they can accelerate their time to market of innovative finance products.
You'll be joining us to help deliver on our goals.
We are at the start of a partnership with Microsoft to transform LSEG and our industry. This is your chance to work with a small group of motivated, knowledgeable, and passionate individuals to bring new ideas and initiatives to the way that LSEG leverages our cloud platform. We work globally and are looking for someone with working knowledge following DevOps practices working with internal Cloud Platform and Development Teams. We value technical aptitude, innovative thinking, and a great learning ability above proficiency with specific toolsets. And we are always open to new ideas and methods, working together to ensure each other's success.
Job Description Summary
You are a subject matter expert in engineering cloud and hybrid Azure Platform solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including compute, network, storage, monitoring, and security.
You have deep experience in the design and build of Azure Enterprise Scale Landing Zones and Microsoft's Cloud Adoption Framework.
You collaborate with other Azure Platform engineers, architects and other roles responsible for designing and implementing an Azure Enterprise Scale Landing zone platform.
You have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance and have experience managing how decisions in each area affect the overall Azure Platform (Enterprise Scale Landing Zone). You have experience from one of these roles previously - Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps processes.
- You will have good working knowledge and understanding of the common Azure cloud native components, networking, compute, storage, identity, security, Well Architected Framework and Zero Trust Principles.
- You will work closely with our architects and development teams to develop and build complex cloud services and capabilities that meet the needs of our internal customers.
- You understand agile methodologies and happy to take part in agile ceremonies.
- You understand how to create CI/CD pipelines and the importance of CI/CD principals and practices.
- You will be well versed in delivering infrastructure as code using tools like Terraform, Azure DevOps and GitLab.
- You're happy to perform PR reviews, submit and represent change requests.
- You'll be able to effectively troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Work with and support team members during any support related incidents.
- Continuously identifying areas of improvement and add into the backlog.
- Develop automated processes to prevent, identify and fix problems that impact service availability.
- Capture and document processes for consumption by support teams, internal teams and customers.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and how new technologies can be leveraged to meet business objectives.
- Identify and deliver improvements across a broad range of areas such as cost savings, security, ease of use & reliability. Take ownership of these and drive to completion.
- You will have excellent verbal and written skills to communicate effectively and professionally with internal customers and management.
- Participate in meetings with internal customers and effectively negotiate expectations.
- Provide metrics around reliability, stability and performance of our infrastructure.
- Innovate new and improved uses of technology to meet business objectives.
- You're happy to share your knowledge and showcase your work via team demo's.
- You're actively learning and developing your skills and knowledge to keep up to date and working towards industry recognised certifications.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.