Solution Manager for Integration and Foundation - IT (TM)
The Solution Manager will be responsible for specific global collaboration and foundation solutions for the Digital Workspace at Continental. As part of the Integration and Foundation Team the Solution Manager is involved in innovation and integration processes based on state-of-the-art technologies for all DWS Applications.
- Drive the innovation, implementation and improvement of technical foundation solutions of the Digital Workspace;
- Support the overall service integration and system architecture around Microsoft 365 and other DWS Applications;
- Ensuring a reliable Evergreen process for our Microsoft 365 eco-system;
- Contribute to the IT- Governance and IT-Security approaches for Digital Workspace;
- Manage projects and take over work packages in Digital Workspace and cross-divisional projects;
- Create and adjust service strategy for his / her services in alignment with the overall Digital Workspace IT strategy based on technology innovations and trends;
- Manage and coordinate service operations with internal and external support providers, including escalation management;
- Run a sustainable demand management and evergreen process aligned with stakeholders, customers and management;
- Manage the service information flow to all relevant stakeholders, including communication planning, release communication, coordination of training and learning information;
- Define activities and align and build networks to foster user adoption of the service;
- Optimize the services with continuous service improvement from technical, process and user experience side;
- Verify and ensure service and process quality according to stakeholder requirements.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar educational background;
- 2-5 years of work experience in IT service-, project management or related areas;
- Experience managing software-as-a-service solutions utilizing evergreen processes;
- Good understanding of integration technologies and the operation of integrated services;
- Project management experience required;
- Experience in managing external providers;
- Background in knowledge and information management;
- Technical knowledge and work experience with Microsoft 365 and cloud solutions;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German a plus;
- Good communication and moderation skills;
- Very good negotiation skills and ability to find workable solutions for all stakeholders;
- Willingness to travel;
- Customer-oriented, passionate, result-driven work-style.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.