Technician Electrical Testing, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Technician Electrical Testing, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in the technical field
Experience and Skills:
- Good communication skills;
- You are team-oriented, team-player;
- You have a structured and analytical approach;
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets;
- Experience in Electrical Engineering.
- English - advanced
- 25 days of annual leave - because your work-life balance is essential to us
- Meal tickets worth 30 RON - for every worked day
- Annual performance bonus up to two salaries - we appreciate your contribution to the company's success
- Annual salary review - we want you to feel fairly compensated for your hard work and dedication
- Gift tickets worth 300 RON for Christmas and Easter
- Flexible benefits - you will benefit from a monthly benefit budget that offers the possibility to customize the benefits package to suit your individual needs and preferences (You can benefit from cultural tickets, gift tickets, or vacation vouchers, and discounts at restaurants, dentistry, shops, and many more)
- Referral bonus - we encourage you to refer new candidates and you will be rewarded for it
- Relocation package - we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment, so if you are recruited from another county, you will receive a special relocation bonus for 2 years which will help you to get settled in Cluj
- Lunch discount - we have two canteens within our plant where you can eat your lunch at subsidized price
- Flexible working hours - so that you can balance you work and personal obligations more effectively
- Ability to work from the satellite Bosch location in Cluj-Napoca when it's more convenient for you to do so
- Home Office policy - you will benefit from a hybrid working model which takes into consideration the needs of each department in the plant and offers you the possibility to work from home when it is practical and convenient for you
- Private medical insurance because health is a priority to us
- Development Trainings - we have our own team of dedicated trainers that are providing specific trainings for personal and professional growth. In addition to this, we provide local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts, external trainings, and assignments opportunities
- Language courses - if your role demands it, you will have the chance to enhance your language skill set internally
- Inspiring working conditions - we are committed to providing our employees a positive and fulfilling work experience
- Transportation - to and from the Bosch Cluj Plant
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are responsible of the installation support on all kind of testing / flashing devices;
- You follow the KPIs by providing proper reporting shiftily and in the breakdown managing tools;
- You ensure maintenance done based on the maintenance plan;
- You follow escalation plan as 1st level support and solving escalation to engineering;
- You give support to ramp-up and series production by supporting engineering on release procedures and following maintenance plan;
- You exchange with production on process problems in time;
- You exchange with analyzing team on process or product problems in time;
- You give support to training the other technicians.