Global Graduate DBS Finance
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BAT Romania active
View all jobs Global Graduate DBS Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey
ROLE PROFILE JOB TITLE: Global Business Solutions Finance Global Graduate
FUNCTION: GBS Finance
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
A fast-track development job for recent graduates with up to 3 years professional experience in Finance and/or Accounting, who wish to fast track their career within a global organization and have the possibility after 18 months of successful completion of our program to work as Entry Level Manager in our organization in Global Business Solutions Finance.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER:
It means working at the center of an incredibly influential business. It means learning from specialists who can push you to reach your full potential. It means embracing smarter working and boldly taking your career to brand-new heights by collaborating across the globe. For the driven, passionate, and ambitious recent graduates, our Global Graduate Program is the first step towards bigger and better things. It’s a real job from day one with world-class training, international opportunities, and the chance to reach your full potential.
MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE:
If you are courageous, resilient, and agile and you have an active interest in Finance, we will provide you with the opportunity to deliver real results while meeting your career goals. This means global thinking, ongoing networking and becoming one of BAT’s leaders in Global Business Solutions.
It’s fast-paced. It’s exciting. It will push your own limits. Upon successful completion of our program after 18 months you will have the possibility to work as Entry Level Manager in our organization in GBS Finance.
YOU COULD BE THE NEXT GLOBAL GRADUATE IF YOU:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and you possess a maximum of 3 years of experience in Finance or related fields such as Finance Controlling, Reporting, Analytics, Operations, Accounting or Process Improvement
- Have leadership skills demonstrated through either relevant professional experience or extra-curricular activities within prestigious companies, NGOs, student associations, etc.
- Are curious, ambitious, innovative, and passionate about challenges and have growth mindset with a drive for continuous improvement
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have a drive for excellence: high expectation for the quality of your work, proactive in nature and comfortable to deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrate a hunger for continuous learning, eager to develop new skills
- Take initiative and communicate clearly
- Are looking for an international career and speak English fluently
- CV Screening
- 1st Online Interview (Only the candidates who pass will be contacted)
- Assessment Center & Final Interview
Working within the larger BAT group opens the doors to a varied and accelerated Global Career with locations in over 180 countries worldwide. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential. We pride ourselves on providing one of the most competitive opportunities to those wishing to start and advance their career with a global company. Our commitment to this goal reflects in our offer to our employees.
As a Global Graduate, you will receive the following benefits:
- A real job assigned in executive level and several rotations in different cross-functional GBS Finance departments: Record to Report (R2R), Order to Cash (O2C), Request to Pay (R2P), GDM (Global Data Management)
- World-class leadership training opportunities
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world
- Enhanced business awareness and commercial exposure in our organization
- Customized onboarding program starting Day1
- Continuous feedback and coaching on your performance
- 2 weeks training at the BAT Global Graduate Academy with your peers from around the globe
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus depending on company’s annual performance and holiday incentive
- Competitive benefits package including medical subscription, life and health insurance, transportation allowance, Christmas and Easter bonus, and a flexible work schedule
- An Entry Level Manager role after the successful completion of the 18-month Global Graduate program
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!