Cloud Software Engineer for (e-)Mobility Cloud Solutions, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Cloud Software Engineer for (e-)Mobility Cloud Solutions, Engineering Center, Cluj/Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
- At least 2-3 years of DevOps experience in Public Cloud Infrastructure (Azure / AWS);
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps / Jenkins / GitHub Actions);
- Very good understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps ways of working;
- Passion for new technologies and proactive in exploring new trends;
- Able to prioritize tasks and work within the Agile/SCRUM methodology;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and implementing highly available systems using load balancing, horizontal and vertical scalability;
- experience building and deploying serverless functions using cloud services such as AWS Lambda, Azure Function;
- Experience with monitoring tools, message brokering systems e.g. Rabbit MQ or code quality tools e.g. SonarQube is considered a plus;
- Experience of working with distributed teams.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a "Cloud Software Engineer" to work within our team.
As a Cloud Software Engineer in the Engineering & Data Solutions department you will work with us on designing and implementing (e-)Mobility projects using a variety of Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure together with an internationally distributed team, in a hybrid working model.
Become part of our team and contribute to the future of (e-)Mobility sector!
In your role you will:
- Develop cloud-based (backend) software for large-scale, multi-tenant customer applications and platforms for connectivity projects based on Microservices architecture;
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software while ensuring performance and quality standards;
- Analyze, debug and solve defects of existing functionalities;
- Participate actively in code reviews;
- Work in an agile environment within international distributed teams while collaborating closely with stakeholders (e.g. Product Owners, Solution architects);
- Design POCs, add software integrations based on development team feedback;
- Promote best practices in a DevOps environment;
- Collaborate with security representatives on data privacy and cyber security strategies.
- Public Cloud: Azure / AWS (Networking, Storage, Vaults, DB, VM, Container Registry, Kubernetes, WebApp, Logging, Alerting);
- Automation: Azure DevOps especially / Jenkins / GitHub Actions;
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Logging, Monitoring and Alerting: Azure Log Analytics, Azure Alerts, Prometheus, Grafana;
- Oracle DB & NoSQL DB;
- Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Azure Service Bus;
- REST Services;
- Maven/Gradle, Git, NPM;
- Testing: JUnit, Mockito, Jest;
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Express.JS, Nest.JS