Vehicle System Architect for Innovative Platforms A&S_EEA A SCT (TM)
We are looking for System Architect that will work on Technical Designs of the future mobility sollutins to join our Central Technology Electronics and SW Architecture Team.
- Define and design new logical and technical architecture solutions in the context of cross domain activities (centralized, service oriented architectures, fail-operational, zonal architectures, ...).
- Contribute to new architecture solutions for customer specific requests.
- Collaborate in innovation expert teams with cross domain participation, and make the results available.
- Design concepts and early solutions to master the technical challenges together in small teams with other experts.
- Extend the logical and technical expertise of an End-2-End Vehicle System.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Vehicle System Architect for Innovatie Automotive Platforms:
- University degree;
- More than 3 years of experience in automotive development and integration of automotive embedded systems;
- Very good requirement definition and understanding skills;
- Good technical solutions overview and understanding technical constraints;
- Good system engineering understanding;
- A team player with excellent communication skills;
- Good use of English language;
- Is a plus: Experience in Functional Safety and Security;
- Is a plus: Knowledge of architecture tool Rhapsody, PREEvision.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.