Tactical Sourcing Buyer - Indirect Materials Purchasing HUB (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Tactical Sourcing Buyer - Indirect Materials Purchasing HUB (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
For our Indirect Material Purchasing HUB Romania we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our team, located in Timisoara.
You will have the opportunity to work in strong cooperation with all Continental locations in Romania and with Corporate Global Clusters/Categories of Indirect Materials, sustained by common strategy to achieve all synergies and bundling possibilities to source goods and services competitively.
If you want to make a step forward in your career, rise to the challenge and become a member of our team!
As Tactical Sourcing Buyer in our team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the strategy definition process with cross-functional partners and ensure Continental's requirements are reflected in the strategy;
- Detect new suppliers and optimize number of existing suppliers. Sustainable reduction of purchasing prices in consideration of functional and quality aspects in coordination with Regional Specialists and Global Category Management;
- Contract and price negotiations as contribution to the profitability of the company;
- RFQ (request for quotation), offers evaluations, creating / updating (regional and local) frame contracts;
- Define, prepare and conclude commercial contracts by respecting procurement process, procedures, fiscal and legal requirements; Ensure fulfillment of requirements with legally binding contracts;
- Clarify technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier; consulting and support of technical departments within the scope of procurement questions to achieve saving targets;
- Offer evaluation, creation of offer comparison, cost and price analysis, conduct negotiation and prepare sourcing decision;
- Regularly check the investment planning/approved budget for acquisitions in his/her area of responsibility;
- Take care of SPM-supplier performance management
A mentor will support you to take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University degree in Economics;
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in the purchasing field;
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken); German is a plus;
- Target & result driven with strategic direction;
- High integrity and high self-motivation;
- Experience in contractual law and project management;
- Very good negotiation and communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Very good presentation skills.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.