Software Project Manager for Driving Assistance Systems of sport cars OEMs, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
- You have previous experience as Software Project Manager in automotive industry. Prior ADAS projects experience is an advantage.
- You have knowledge about Agile Methodologies and an agile mindset
- Previous experience in software development (ASPICE, AUTOSAR, ISO26262 and V-Cycle SW Development)
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated to take ownership of your project, tasks.
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally.
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
- English language at a good level is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- You are available for business trips abroad.
- German language it is an advantage.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Software Project Manager to work within our team.
We strongly believe that when driving a sport car, a safety net should not take away the pleasure of driving! Our mission is to develop latest technology of driving assistance systems for our customers. You will be leading the software development of a radar/video camera-based assistance system for some of the most exclusive cars manufacturers around the world.
In your role you will:
- Lead the software development within projects and coordinate international technical teams
- Have the freedom to adapt together with the team an agile project framework which suits the best.
- Time, resource, budget planning and tracking in compliance with customer requirements and in alignment with other Bosch partners, will be some of your responsibilities
- Measure and evaluate technical, time, commercial risks in the project and define appropriate countermeasures.
- Being responsible for software delivery on time and budget, fulfilling Bosch quality standards.
- Participate in steering committees, presenting current project status to customers and Bosch management.
- Participate in each phase of the project from acquisition to project closing phase, through the entire project roadmap.
- Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban), Atlassian tools (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket), CI/CD (Jenkins)