Network Reliability Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Network Reliability Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- As LSEG embark on a journey to transform Global Network Operations, we are looking for a highly skilled Network Reliability Engineer to join us. We are a global team across US, UK, Bucharest, India and Sri Lanka made up of a diverse range of people from varied backgrounds who each bring unique skillsets and perspectives. The team is responsible for building a suite of observability tools and developing our self-healing capabilities while working closely with other members of the Global Network Services team to ensure our many network services remain highly available, resilient, and secure.
- Maintaining and develop network monitoring, orchestration and automation solutions including inventory reconciliation and remediate, workflow automation, network configuration validation, network health monitoring, alert handling and incident remediation, all with a focus on using automated tools.
- Design and implement Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and Service Level Indicators (SLIs) for networks
- You will perform audits on Network Infrastructure to ensure best practice and standards
- Collaborate with teams to troubleshoot and resolve network issues
- You will build API-driven services for seamless integration with other services
- In this role you will automate the mundane and collaborate with others to design and implement tools for streamlining internal processes and automate end-to-end workflows within the network infrastructure.
- You will develop automated test frameworks and maintain excellent documentation.
- Be personally accountable for implementing build and release pipelines for deployment scheduling and management of issues, risk and impediments.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritise and deliver solutions and ensure project success
- You will plan and execute releases, for multiple SD-Net products, including non-functional testing
- Collaborate with the team to innovate and improve processes
- You will develop reports to identify and remediate network inventory gaps and ensure network devices comply with standards and best practices
- You will identify vulnerabilities and ensure a secure environment.
- Participate in on-call service to provide out of hours support when required (via rota)
What we are looking for:
- Programming skills with hands-on Python experience
- Hands-on experience with automation and orchestration tools such as Ansible or similar tools
- Hands-on experience with network monitoring and observability tools (Sev1, Entuity, Datadog & BigPanda)
- Ability to build API based services
- Good understanding of Network Domain fundamentals, good knowledge in Network Asset and Configuration management processes
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experienced in using Agile methodologies and tools such as, JIRA, Ansible and GitLab
- Good knowledge and experience with Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Science is preferred
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.