Technical Team Lead ľ Full-Stack development
Currently, this is a Technical Lead role which soon will transition towards a Technical Team Leader position, which involves coordinating, leading and mentoring a team. The Scrum Team is distributed across Romania and Poland.
- Collect and clarify functional and non-functional requirements and further develop into technical design
- Lead technical design activities and review the designs to ensure that applications will exhibit performance, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability, and reliability
- Lead the onshore and offshore developers, including the partner teams, to implement the design
- Accountable for the development and delivery result
- Provide the design recommendations and technical governance in the software design, development and testing for desktop products
- Provide thought leadership regarding the standard methodologies and technology trends in front-end development
- Proactively engage with business proposition, product management, project management, technical support, and operations
- Research new and emerging technologies, lead technology evaluations and provide technical advice to management
- Professional experience in software development
- Experienced in Front-end and web technologies
- Experienced in multi-tier web architecture
- 7+ years of design and development experience on front-end or web development as a full-stack engineer
- Strong experience in front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, etc.
- Familiar with at least one of the back-end languages/frameworks such as .NET or NodeJS or Java EE
- Strong experience in all aspects of client-side performance optimization
- Familiar with web standards and protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and socket APIs in general
- Familiar with continuous build and integration and code management tools (GitLab, Git Pipeline and Jenkins)
- Solid technical background with understanding of programming styles, frameworks, design patterns and unit testing
- Familiar with at least one Relational Databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL) and SQL Language
- Demonstrate evidence in good architectural / software design and engineering practices
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Cloud technologies like AWS or Azure related experience would be a plus
Desired Soft Skills
- Ability to handle complexity and able to simplify, abstract and articulate
- Ability to think conceptually and pragmatically
- Quick learner and ability to quickly grasp and digest large amount of information
- Technically inclined, analytical, meticulous and attentive to details
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to take care of people at all levels and comfortable in cross-cultural environment
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in collaboration with other technologists at all levels
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with high stress tolerance
- Financial market / data knowledge and working experience would be helpful
- Familiar with Agile methodology for software development cycle
- Good in both verbal and written in English
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.