DotNet C# Senior Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs DotNet C# Senior Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Software Engineering and Automation team, part of the Design and Engineering function of Global Network Services within LSEG, is tasked with the development of software solutions for the automatic instantiation of network connectivity and network services such as DNS, IPAM, load balancers, and firewalls. . Development is primarily in the form of software applications using the 'micro-service' architecture style, and various other software artefacts such as infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD pipeline code.
- Resolve and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with product owners and architects.
- Design software to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Get along with Product Owners to plan project schedules and technical direction.
- Provide quality assurance review sand the evaluations of existing and new software products.
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Develop and implement moderate to complex web applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and development skills.
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Experience debugging distributed systems.
- Deep understanding of distributed data models.
- Solid understanding of the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) models in the online environment.
- MVC frameworks, Design Patterns, Domain Driven Design, microservice architecture, Swagger, JSON, BDD testing, MassTransit, XUnit, Specflow, Dapper.
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using MVC and Entity Framework.
- Distributed system architectures and inter-service messaging strategies including the 'Routing Slip' pattern with MassTransit.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and take care of complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.