Infrastructure Capability Manager - GNS
The role will be responsible for the ongoing service definition, availability and reliability of assigned critical network services (of WAN, LAN, Customer Connectivity, Venues & RTMDS) within LSEG's Global Network Services (GNS) function. The role acts in a product management capacity for a subset of the network services that underpin the delivery of all of LSEG's products and services to customer globally; including internal customer engagement, roadmap development, feature delivery oversight (demand fulfilment) and ensuring capacity and lifecycle of network assets are well managed,
Role Responsibilities - Infrastructure Capability Manager (GNS)
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned network services domain
- Engages GNS stakeholders for requirement discovery to clearly understand business user needs and expectations for assigned network services
- Works GNS solution design and engineering teams to translate user requirements into solution & service design ensuring both functional and non-functional requirements are captured
- Understands network technology and services marketplace and identify technology solutions, technically and commercially to meet business needs - both tactical & strategic
- Based on requirements and market knowledge, develops roadmap for assigned network services and oversees delivery across GNS, working with delivery management team
- Sets the success criteria for roadmap delivery prioritising delivery and ensuring trade-off between functionality, timescales, budget and risk
- Ensures effective Life Cycle and Capacity Management for all elements of assigned network services, securing budget and embedding into roadmaps and delivery plans
- Understands risk and compliance and ensure all decisions are risk balanced between requirement, technology, commercial, customer/ business, compliance and regulatory risks
- Understands operating and support for assigned network services and monitors service performance to ensure service improvement is built into roadmap activities
- Where application works with wider business and finance team to develop, or support development of, and present business cases to deliver business requirements
- Ensures quality and value is built into all proposed roadmap deliveries and service designs
Experience/ Skills Required
- Creative thinker, innovative and able to solve problems
- Minimum undergraduate degree in computer science or related degree and/ or
- Network and/or software engineering hands on background with demonstrable experience of working in an agile and/ or devops structure
- Product management experience with demonstrable background in elicitation of business requirements, definition of technical products/ services and roadmap development
- 10+ years working in global technology service based organization with specific experience in network services industry, ideally in financial services with market data comms
- Demonstrable experience of leading and matric management of technology professionals
- Project Management Experience with accreditation (PMP/Prince 2)
- ITIL Certification (ideally ITIL 4) with demonstrable application on large global organisation
- Experience of working with global teams in a 24x7 environment
- Budget/ headcount planning and tracking
- Experience of working in a global 24/7 network or infrastructure service operations
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications capabilities up to C-level
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.