Tax Senior Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TPA Group active
View all jobs Tax Senior Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 11 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
• good command of Romanian legislation (corporate tax or VAT)
• ability to work as part of a team, act with a sense of urgency, and showing initiative in client engagements
• enthusiasm and willingness to develop a career in tax advisory and the ability to successfully collaborate with the team
• strong analytical, technical, and research skills, problem-solving orientation
• readiness to take ownership over projects and ensure accuracy of client deliverables
• ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics and to effectively manage priorities
• excellent communication skills and fluency in English, to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients, and other external business contacts
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance constitutes an advantage.
Your role within the TPA Romania team will encompass:
• working extensively with Romanian tax legislation, as well as international tax law
• participating in tax projects such as tax advisory, tax reviews, due diligence, compliance
• strategizing with senior staff members and developing relationships with clients and other TPA Group and Baker Tilly International teams
• actively develop technical skills on the job and through formal training
• apply the knowledge acquired through training and on-the-job experience to answer our clients’ requests
• working as an effective team member to complete projects and assigned tasks.
We are ready to welcome you to our young and professional team, to offer you:
• opportunity to gain knowledge on other tax areas that are less familiar to you
• a friendly and supportive working environment
• excellent career development opportunities and relevant professional training
• a great mix of projects allowing for constant on-the-job training
• opportunities to attend social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within TPA Group and Baker Tilly International network
• company support for CCF/ACCA exams (including paid study leave)
• flexible time schedule and work from home.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also implies having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance along the way.
- Performance bonus
- Annual bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Special events bonus (ex: Easter, Christmas)
- Medical insurance
- Remote work allowance / Utilities reimbursement
- Payment / Compensation for extra hours
- Flexible work schedule
- Short Fridays
- Teambuildings / trips
- Parties / company events
- Meal vouchers
- Cultural vouchers
- Gift vouchers