Inside Sales Associate (French speaker)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Associate (French speaker) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities for internal Veeam sellers. The ISA prospects by making outbound calls, connecting end users with their local Veeam resources to drive revenue. May utilize e-mail and other electronic sales techniques in support of the prospecting effort.
- Makes a high level of outbound calling to potential prospects
- Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
- Maximizes coverage within a defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Updates and maintains notes/next step actions in the Veeam CRM system to continually advance sales cycle
- Advanced level of French and English
- Sales experience is a plus; knowledge of IT industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Outbound calling experience is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
Here's what you've got to look forward to at Veeam:
- A competitive mix of salary and generous benefits package which includes life insurance and a premium healthcare program for you, one adult dependent, and all your children.
- Extra benefits. We provide meal tickets worth 30 RON a working day and a pension scheme for your future financial security.
- The benefits platform. This is a monthly budget that you can spend on whatever enriches your life - think travel, sport, wellness, education, or language classes, to name a few.
- Excellent career opportunities. This includes professional training and education with access to the digital library Bookster, training courses and conferences, and around 20.000 resources dedicated to improve your skills and build on your talents.
- A multicultural team with more than 20 nationalities. Broaden your horizons by working alongside talented and energetic people with different perspectives.
- Tailored onboarding, buddy, and mentor programs so getting started is hassle-free.
- Employee Resource Groups. Our dedicated Veeamers form networks such as Women in Green and our Inclusion ERG. Our groups offer both a safe space to have open conversations, learning resources, and access to exclusive events.
- Volunteering days! You will enjoy 24 additional paid hours to give back to the community. Previously we've contributed to building animal shelters, cleaning mountains, and planting trees, among others causes close to our hearts.
- Wellness programs. It's important to us that our Veeamers feel their best, and our programs focus on work-life balance, as well as physical, mental, and nutritional wellbeing.
- More days off. The length of your tenure at Veeam is rewarded with additional vacation days for you to take and focus on what really matters to you.