Programme Director, Infrastructure and Cloud
Accountable for Delivery and Leadership of the c?70m DC consolidation Programme, with expanded scope to incorporate new strategic initiates and integration activities across the Foundational Services area in Datacentres, Networks and the future state 'as a service' offerings.
Extensive activity across the integration of the estate, Software Defined Networks and M&A activity
Strong alignment with the central PMO, Risk and COO offices to ensure adherence to LSEG Governance, Change and Standards governance. Ownership of Programme Financials, Risks and delivery metrics. Accountable for driving compliance to I&C and enterprise policies and standards.
- Actively Leads all phases of the large-scale technical transformation programmes within the designated area using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Full accountability for Governance and Reporting, Resourcing against scope and budget
- Working alongside Finance to jointly own and be accountable for financial and budgetary planning and compliance as well as delivery against Integration Synergy targets.
- Proactivity manages risk and change, both programme and operational
- Leadership alongside Sponsors of Operational and cultural shift associated with large scale change
- Member of the Senior Programmes global leadership team and local Bucharest Leadership team
- Effectively communicates to senior stakeholders including business leaders, technology CIOs and key partners across technology.
- Represent Head of Programme Management
- Own Governance status and review
- Engage with COO and Business Aligned Programme Delivery leadership as well as IMO Office
- Delivery of Strategic Programme, SD-Net
- Adherence of team's adoption of I&C Programme Governance and overall LSEG Change Framework
- Delivery of Critical I&C Strategic programme
- Achievement of required synergy benefits
- Conformance to standards/exception
- Delivery against budget both financial and timeline
- Time to market milestone of projects
- Successful delivery of project with 0 Programme associated outages to service
Knowledge & Behaviours
Technical / job functional knowledge
- 15+ Years Technology Programme Delivery within financial services industry
- Working experience with both Agile and Waterfall
- Delivery of c50m + Programme of work in similar discipline
- Proven experience Establishing Programme Governance
- Strong Finance and analytical background to manage large scale programme accounting
Business and sector expertise
- Financial market Programme Delivery
- Understanding of business-critical regulated infrastructure and risk requirements
Leadership and management experience
- Team leadership both Project and Agile teams
- Experience of technical programme governance process as chair
- Strong stakeholder management
Personal skills and capabilities
- Cast Iron Integrity
- Attract and develop
- Connect to achieve
- Bring thought leadership
Attract and develop
- Attracts and engages diverse talent
- Champions development and grows capability for the future
- Inspires team to own and deliver the vision
Deliver outstanding execution
- Aspires for excellence - demands the highest standards for self and teams
- Agile and solution-oriented: takes ownership of outcomes
- Motivates high performing teams to deliver without compromising quality
Connect to achieve
- Reaches across the organisation to bring the right expertise and diverse thinking together
- Leads with trust, openness, inclusivity and humility
- Influences with insight and respect to deliver the best way forward
Bring thought leadership
- Shows a deep understanding of and continual curiosity about trends, customer needs and aspirations
- Is courageous, continually learns and engages with different thinking
- Inspires trust and communicates with clarity
Think strategically to create lasting opportunities
- Creates the opportunity for the right talent and ideas to work together
- Applies sound judgement and decision making to pursue ideas that deliver sustainable value
- Ensures clarity of purpose, direction and priorities
Diversity & Inclusion
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile, so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.