Workday Analyst - Talent & Learning
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Workday Analyst - Talent & Learning active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The ideal candidate will have experience embedding Workday as well as the ability to work closely with People Function and other key stakeholders to help deliver critical projects. This is a great opportunity to join to a fun and friendly team working in fast-paced and changeable environment.
- Function as a support for Workday Leads for Talent, Performance and Learning area and participating in cross functional projects
- Work with the People Team in the analysis, development, implementation and support of allocated projects & changes
- Support automation and process improvements across all HR Systems within respective areas
- Assist in the review, testing, implementation, training, and communication of Workday system changes and upgrades including the bi-annual Workday releases
- Support on ensuring that Workday is fully integrated with key business systems
- Support detailed manipulation of complex data via tools such as spreadsheets and EIB's
- Support maintenance of the available employee, People Leaders and People function guidance ensuring all content is accurate, up to date and fit for purpose
- Support BaU queries in respective areas
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and ensure compliance needs are met
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Very good knowledge of Workday, covering Talent, Performance and Learning
- An inquisitive and challenging mind, with an interest in questioning and improving the "as is"
- Excellent operational skills e.g. processes, procedures, data analysis
- HR experience and knowledge
- Client focused
- Collaborative and supportive
- Works with others to deliver results
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Ability to manage service standards
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.