Laboratory Test Technician, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Laboratory Test Technician, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth.
- You bring positive attitude.
- You have passion in your blood.
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering,
Experience and Skills:
- Minim experience in reliability testing of electronic products is an advantage;
- General experience in production processes and/or laboratory activities is an advantage;
- Good skills in testing or analysis of technical products, electronic and mechanical systems;
- Orientation to fulfilment and achievement of targets for processes and quality topics;
- Motivated, willing to be develop in the field of validation and testing in laboratory;
- Good communication skills;
- Team orientation, team-player;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- English - medium level;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Quality Management and Methods department, Internal process quality group, Product audit team.
- You are responsible for the installation, preparation and execution of quality and reliability tests within the allotted time in accordance with the specifications and instructions.
- You evaluate and confirm the test results in accordance with the specifications requirements.
- You will perform reporting for tests executed;
- You will inform and follow up about deviation and will collaborate with problem solving team;
- You prepare and update instructions and working procedures for your process and ensures that they are respected.
- You give support to your colleagues and propose solution for process improvement.
- You support the quality department for the ramp up of new series production products for calibration topics.