Big Data Engineer ľ Hadoop
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Big Data Engineer ľ Hadoop active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem components (Hue, Hive, Impala, Cloudera, HDFS, Livy, YARN)
- Good knowledge of programming languages like Python
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Queuing and streaming with Solace and Kafka
- Familiar with column-oriented data files like parquet
- Experience with orchestration tools like e.g Apache Airflow
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Source control such as Git
- Experience with Data Warehouse/Lake
Nice to have:
- Experience with relational databases, such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- ?Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Based in the Manufacturing Data Technology & IT Systems team you will collaborate with Customer (Internal), Business Analysts and Data Analysts to find solutions for business problems
- Learn and understand organization's business processes and requirements
- Develop and maintain good performing scalable manufacturing related Data Pipelines
- Ensure good performance and quality of existing Data Pipelines
- Produce high-quality and secured code in an agile environment.
- Create documentation including code comments
- Research and apply the latest technologies.
- Share knowledge, help, and guide team members.