Hardware Development Engineer (Pneumatics) - Sibiu AN R&D
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hardware Development Engineer (Pneumatics) - Sibiu AN R&D active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Apply until data: 30.06.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Design of analog and digital hardware according to customer and internal specification including requirement engineering, circuit design, calculation and simulation;
- Conduct HW design reviews and create documentation, part history files and parts lists in SAP;
- Support the specialist department to create the hazard and risk analysis, FSM and FMEA;
- Specify tests including sequence, conditions and parameters for the qualification and serial production, create the documentation and review it with the quality department and launch management;
- Verify system parameter (electrical, pneumatic, temperature...) by testing, interpret the results and propose improved solutions
- Perform design verification, support product validation (electrical, environmental and EMC), evaluate the protocols and create the documentation;
- Support the production ramp-up by analyzing failed units, implementing corrective actions, conduct product training for operation participate in process and customer audits;
- Evaluate product related supplier PCN and PTN and execute the product change process in close cooperation with the project management, quality assurance department and product engineering.
- University degree in applied electronics, telecommunication, mechatronics or similar areas;
- Work experience in product development for automotive control units or electronic systems;
- Good knowledge of analog and digital circuits, electronic and pneumatic measurement techniques and requirement engineering;
- Profiency in English.
- Independent, well-structured and proactive engineering work style;
- Understanding and focus in customer needs and expectations
- Experience in Managing multicultural project team;
- Experience in Planning and Tracking
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.