Production Process Development Engineer - Sibiu FF AM Plant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Production Process Development Engineer - Sibiu FF AM Plant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Responsible for defining the concept of the equipment together with the supplier, ordering it and conducting the activities for installation of the equipment's in the production shopfloor (pre-acceptance, acceptance, installation, hand over to production).
- Prepare the process and equipment related documentation (Equipment technical specification, offers support for PFMA creation, Work instruction) according to the inquiry requested by MP;
- Responsible for defining the concept of the equipment together with the supplier.
- Responsible in ordering the equipment
- Conducts the activities for installation of the equipment in the production shopfloor (preacceptance, acceptance, installation, hand over to production)
- Participates to Line Release Audit and is responsible to close all process related topics resulted from this
- University degree in Electromechanics, Automation, Electronics or relevant;
- Knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanics;
- Knowledge in modern production and quality management tools, like lean manufacturing and six sigma is required;
- Experience in process engineering in electronics production or other fields is a plus;
- Good command of English
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.