Global SQM Engineer - Sibiu Quality Management Global Functions
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global SQM Engineer - Sibiu Quality Management Global Functions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Apply until 16.06.2023:
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Quality responsibility for dedicated components and suppliers within the Category on a worldwide basis.
- Analysis and evaluation of strategic supplier data including proactive definition and implementation of improvement measures.
- Plan, initiate, implement and control appropriate measures to assure the supplier quality along the complete process chain.
- Alignment on Category strategy and supplier panel in close cooperation with Category Purchasing.
- Qualification, introduction and release of suppliers, technologies and manufacturing processes by VDA6.3 Audits with high focus on early involvement and failure prevention.
- Responsibility for Supplier Improvement and Development Programs within the Category.
- Worldwide escalation level for supplier quality topics within the Category, e.g. for Red Alerts and Quality Red Alert Meetings.
- Preparation and performing management meeting with suppliers
- o Review of sourcing documentation and preparation for management decision
- Definition of Category specific requirements and maintenance of respective documentation.
- Negotiation of quality contracts (e.g.: GQA, CQR, QPR)
- Work in international and multi-disciplinary teams including e.g. Purchasing, Engineering, Project Management, local SQM departments, Customer Quality and Logistic.
- Centralized sourcing, qualification, introduction and release of mechanical components according PLC and APQP incl. handover to the plant with focus on suppliers, development locations and plants.
- Maintain the defined Supplier Quality Management System (procedures, guidelines and tools), to ensure the requested quality in line with the CA Purchasing strategies in order to meet the cost- and productivity targets.
- Product specifics know-how about metallurgy, High Pressure Die Casting, Thixomolding, sintering and related process technologies, manufacturing technologies (e.g. Trimming, Heat Treatment), test strategies, project management. Extensive know-how about casting tools
- Ability to understand, discuss and align technical requirements with internal departments and suppliers with high focus on requirements engineering based on drawings and specifications.
- Analytic approach, self-assured, ability to work under pressure, ability to convince others, result orientation, decision making ability, willingness to take responsibility, team spirit, negotiation skills.
- High willingness to travel worldwide.
- o Auditor training, VDA 6.3 and ISO/TS knowledge.
- Basic know-how in Project Management.
- Quality skills, e.g. 8D, Ishikawa, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC.
- Very good English language skills.
- Basic know-how for Microsoft Office and statistic tools, e.g. Minitab.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, share knowledge and best practices with others and promote overall skill development of the group.
- Previous basic experience and knowledge of mechanical manufacturing techniques and equipment to include know-how in over-molding and injection molding of plastic components and assemblies.
- Organized with demonstrated ability to complete tasks within specified timelines.
- Strong attention to detail and decision-making ability.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.