Financial Analyst for Plant Controlling - Manufacturing TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Financial Analyst for Plant Controlling - Manufacturing TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
As a Plant Controlling Financial Analyst in our department you will have full responsibility to:
- Provide the financial steering of one of our plants largest Business Unit via planning, controlling and reporting;
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting of P&L, B&S, Investment, and Headcount in the assigned Plant Business Unit;
- Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements and strategic reports;
- Run the product costing;
- Prepare monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts;
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
- Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results;
- A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
- Well developed written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- SAP, Spreadsheets (MS Office).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.