Accounts Payable Accountant with German - Hybrid - GBS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Accountant with German - Hybrid - GBS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to be an Accounts Payable Accountant with German? These should spark your interest :
- Process incoming invoices and credit notes via an automatic invoice management tool in SAP;
- Obtain invoice approval via a workflow application and clarify differences;
- Initiate resolution of invoices non-compliant to Continental standards;
- Interact with suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve discrepancies of invoices;
- Process vendor credit memos;
- Support resolution of inbound supplier inquiries;
- Review and reconcile vendor statements against account payable balances;
- Prepare monthly reports for the creation of invoice provision;
- Participate in future work migration from other location to the Shared Service Center;
- Prepare documents for audit reports;
- Identify improvement needs and take part in enhancement project.
Your own willingness, skills and company circumstances could give you the opportunity to develop your career and widen your responsibilities by having access to vertical / horizontal internal moves.
This is what it takes to be a successful Accounts Payable Accountant with German:
- University degree in Finance / Economics or comparable;
- 3+ years work experience in accounting;
- Knowledge of up-to-date finance tools (SAP preferred);
- Good English skills;
- Good German skills mandatory;
- Willingness to work in an international environment;
- Positive attitude to work as a business service partner;
- Strong teamwork spirit;
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.