Configuration Manager for CES I SW CES (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Configuration Manager for CES I SW CES (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Being first is always among your objectives?
Be our first Configuration Manager in Timisoara
- set up, configures and maintains the Version Management environment;
- constructive contribution in the Change Management strategy;
- set up and maintenance of the Change Management tool;
- support the project team in change management and version management infrastructure related topics;
- train the project team in using the agreed Version Management and Change Management tools;
- support the PM in Configuration management related topics;
- clarifies licensing rules for the used tools;
- perform build management (creating and publishing new releases) whenever needed;
- active participation in audits.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- excellent knowledge of Version/Change Management tools (eg. Git, Jenkins, ClearCase etc.);
- good knowledge of C and/or C++;
- working experience with scripting languages (Perl, batch, make);
- knowledge of operating systems for embedded controllers;
- experience as SW Integrator would be a plus;
- fluency in English.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.