Internship Graphic Designer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Catalyst Solutions active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship Graphic Designer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
We are happy to announce that we are looking for a freelancer, who will be involved in all our HR and employer branding projects design materials.
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 16 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, Think Leadership, Hipo Boot Camps, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Harman, Deloitte, EY Romania, Vodafone, KING, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
Let’s see if we are a match:
You get excited when you see an artistic ad made by your favorite brand? You get happy when you have feedback for your last pasterpiece?
Skills under your belt:
- Proven graphic designing experience in an ONG or any other projects
- A portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
What you will be doing:
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and managers to produce final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
What else would you like to know?
- The internship is paid;
- No. of openings: 1; The start of the program will be in August;
- Duration: a 3 months internship with the possibility to work with us on project based projects;
- Bonus de performanta