Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Freudenberg active.
Vezi toate job-urile Administrative Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics or Business informatics;
• Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in controlling, GL accounting or reporting activities;
• Structured, solution-oriented, efficient and reliable way of working;
• Very good analytical skills and high willingness to perform;
• Ability to work in team as well as independently:
• Capacity to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines;
• Proficient computer skills - MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint;
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Ensure vendor invoices management (collecting them, verifying and payment preparation);
• Responsible for dunning analysis & cash collection process;
• Performing month end closing tasks and reporting packs, including quarterly reporting and year-end reporting activities;
• Prepares monthly accounts reconciliations and analytical reviews to ensure overall data integrity and explain significant variances;
• Prepare and coordinate the monthly forecasting and annual planning processes for the entities in scope;
• Provide different reports for different stakeholders (Sales Reporting, Overdue Reporting, Sourcing Report, etc.);
• Plan and organize events, business meetings, conferences, team building activities, HSE trainings, etc.;
• Provide support for contract management;
• Travel Management support;
• Provides support in preparing the documents required by the internal and external auditors;
• Ensure compliance with all group policies and maintain records to enable audit.